This plugin helps to generate initial java project layout with the help of Maven Archetypes.
1. Downgrading java version to 1.5 (to be compatible for Mac users);
2. Changing appfuse version to 2.0.1;
3. Separating archetypes.xml file from jar file (make it avalilable for user modifications).
How to use it inside IDEA editor:
1. Select Working Directory;
2. Select archetype group;
3. Select archetype;
4. Enter groupId, artifactId, version for your project;
5. Click on Generate button. New project will be generated in the working directory.